Our devices are easy to install. You don’t need any technical skill to proceed to installation of the sensor. All you need is use our mobile app and follow the steps one by one. We will guide you from the modem connection to the pairing (modem – sensor). After 24h, you will have your measurement validated.
Note: In rare cases, if your installation is underground and equiped with long tubes for inputs and outputs (20cm+), you might need to bore holes in the tank thus ask an installer to proceed.
Included with the fuel tank gauge: 2 inch, 1 1/2 inch and 1 1/4 inch adapter to screw on the gauge – A gasket – The modem – The modem power supply – The ethernet cable – The use of the mobile application
Our vision: to make the consumption of fuel oil as simple as that of gas or electricity! And all this, while also offering you the possibility to monitor your consumption, you shouldn’t overheat the house in winter! Isn’t life beautiful?
By ordering the Fullup gauge you receive lifetime access to the Fullup application (android, iPhone and web)!
Welcome to the Fullup community!
Are you tired of running out of heating oil in the winter? Are you tired of always paying too much for your oil bills? Are you tired of the anguish caused by the simple idea of having an empty tank? Going to check the oil level when it’s -3° is not something that excites you?
We are here for you! Discover our new connected oil gauge! The product has been developed to drastically facilitate your management; monitor your fuel oil level, ask for filling offers…!
Contents of the order
Included with the gauge:
- 2-inch, 1 1/2-inch and 1 1/4-inch adapter to be screwed on the gauge
- A gasket
- The modem
- Modem power supply
- The ethernet cable
- The use of the mobile application (free for life)
- Gauge measurements:
- Length of the gauge above the tank: 4ins./0.1m – 10 ft. (it is necessary to have enough space to screw the gauge in.
- Battery: 3-volt CR2450 lithium cell / up to 7 years in normal use. The gauge operates on battery power and does not require power. The battery can be easily changed.
- Dimensions (modem): Indoor use only 120 x 25 x 72 mm 4.7 x 1 x 2.8 inch
- Operating temperatures (transmitter): from -10°C to +60°C (+14°F to +140°F)
- Humidity: 0-100%.
- PP3317 UV
- Cap compatibility: 2 inchs. Adapter provided for opening tanks 2″, 1½” or 1¼” BSP/NPT